Quote of the 'Week'

"Men will always be mad, and those who think they can cure them are the maddest of all."
Voltaire
Discovering that someone has commented on one of my blogs is such a joyous feeling. Hint, bloody hint!

Tuesday 10 August 2010

An Update: Not all these blog posts are witty essays

I am proud to announce that the first episode of The Milnesy & Wivell Show has been completed. Now all I need to do is finish trimming the soundtrack of episode two, talk nonsense for the soundtrack of episode three, animate episode two, edit the soundtrack of episode three, and animate episode three. No problem.
Episode one will be released on September, so look out for that, then. Actually, I'll prompt you, so never mind.

As you were.

No comments:

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!