Quote of the 'Week'

"Men will always be mad, and those who think they can cure them are the maddest of all."
Voltaire
Discovering that someone has commented on one of my blogs is such a joyous feeling. Hint, bloody hint!

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Bwn pkk iqyd bnaa peia.

Oooh, this is interesting. My blog entry rate is increasing a bit. I've caught the blogger bug again, and you know what that means.
More pointless blogging! I know you like it really.

Right, on with the talking about things and such. I have just realised that the latest episode of the 'Simpsons Comics', which I have had for a couple of weeks now, has a super-cool decoder watch with a little rotatable wheel with letters on, and a little piece of rolled-up paper and a pencil in special compartments. It may very well be the coolest thing I have ever obtained without paying. Well, apart from that lump of plasticine from the Science Museum, of course. Excuse me while I reminisce...

Okay, I'm back.
Anyhoo, yeah. It's a great watch, and I love it. It doesn't actually tell the time though, so I have to wear my normal watch as well, and that just looks silly. Well, you can't have everything now, can you?

Also, I have appeared as a guest in a collaborative vlog with my dear pal Ross Milnes. I did this a while back, but I forgot to mention it here. I'm remedying that now. So quit your whining. See it.

No comments:

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!