Quote of the 'Week'

"Men will always be mad, and those who think they can cure them are the maddest of all."
Voltaire
Discovering that someone has commented on one of my blogs is such a joyous feeling. Hint, bloody hint!

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Three dimensions now. I kid thee not.


This is my very first 3D render. Ever.
Taking that into consideration, the fact that I have never done this before in my life, I'm jolly well impressed with the fruits of my labour.
Feedback, if it's not too much trouble, would be greatly appreciated.
Oh, and if you're reading this on Facebook and the picture isn't here, just click 'view original post' and look at the actual blog, you lazy sods!

No comments:

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!