Quote of the 'Week'

"Men will always be mad, and those who think they can cure them are the maddest of all."
Voltaire
Discovering that someone has commented on one of my blogs is such a joyous feeling. Hint, bloody hint!

Monday 4 January 2010

Edwin Numblehaye's Buoyant Trouser Press

Happy New Year!

I decided not to put 'Happy New Year' as the title, because that would have been the obvious thing to do, as would a rant about Christmas (I got mine out of the way already), and far be it from me to conform to your petty little unwritten guidelines and expectations. 'Edwin Numblehaye's Buoyant Trouser Press' sounds like a better title for my first blog post of 2010. Even if it doesn't make any sense.

My friend Ross Milnes has gorn and gotten himself in the blogging game. See it.

Right. Next on the agenda, laptops. Those foldy things that beep and light up and you can do spreadsheets on them. Yes. Well. I have one of those things now. A Dell Something-Or-Other Superfandango 4002.6 Autowotsit-Deluxe or something. It's about the size and thickness of a science textbook, but without the equations and chemical reactions and whatnot and I like it very much and I can do vlogs on them. The problem that I had in the past was that I had to wait for a convenient time to film a vlog when there was nobody around, and I could be sure that I wouldn't be interrupted or listened to. Now, I can gallivant off to wherever I see fit and vlog till my nose starts bleeding if I want to. However, I'm not a dedicated vlogger, not one of those fellows who religiously posts a new video up every day, so there will still be long pauses between some videos where I just can't find the time to vlog. At least now I have ruled out a lack of privacy as a deterrent. So yeah.

I logged on to Blogger with nothing, and have left with a blog containing... essentially nothing. Sorry.

I'll put more effort into the next post. I promise.

In the meantime, here's a picture of a kitten.

No comments:

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!