Quote of the 'Week'

"Men will always be mad, and those who think they can cure them are the maddest of all."
Voltaire
Discovering that someone has commented on one of my blogs is such a joyous feeling. Hint, bloody hint!

Wednesday 17 March 2010

New Background

Yes, I've managed to crack the system and alter my background. It took long enough for me to figure out! It's not an option that's readily-available at the click of a button. There's a lot of copying-and-pasting image files into HTML scripts that goes on, and it's incredibly boring.
In fact, the only reason I've posted this is so that I have an online version of the image that I am about to paste into the HTML to become the background. By the time you read this, it will have all been sorted.

Ominously optimistic last words, methinks.

Will

UPDATE: This background, tiled repeatedly as the background of my blog, looks somewhat... hideous. So I decided not to use it. I'll find another background at some point. But not this one! Blech.

1 comment:

Layalas said...

In my not-so-professional opinion, I particularly like the background you have up at the moment Will.
It's incredibly pretty.

And whilst pretty might not have been exactly the word you were aiming for take it as a complicated to mean whatever you were indeed aiming. I've never been much good at phrasing things correctly.

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!