Quote of the 'Week'

"Men will always be mad, and those who think they can cure them are the maddest of all."
Voltaire
Discovering that someone has commented on one of my blogs is such a joyous feeling. Hint, bloody hint!

Wednesday 12 March 2008

Just padding out the blog a bit.

I'll level with you.

I am just posting this to make the page seem a bit more filled out. I have not prepared anything interesting to say.

Then again, the very first post was rather long, yet very good (if I do say so myself), and that was one hundred percent improvised. Perhaps if I keep bashing out whatever keyboard letters my fingers land on, guided by my mind, my stream of consciousness will provide you with an entertaining post.
Hmmm... let's see...


Nope, I've got nothing. Writer's block, I suppose.
Ah, well. Sorry about that. I may as well end this post then.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw a few people from your site dropping by for a visit, so I thought I'd stop in and look around.

Cheers and good luck with your interesting eclectic blog. I use gamma oryzanol for brain

http://allnutri.com/pid5219/gamma+oryzanol.aspx

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!