Quote of the 'Week'

"Men will always be mad, and those who think they can cure them are the maddest of all."
Voltaire
Discovering that someone has commented on one of my blogs is such a joyous feeling. Hint, bloody hint!

Thursday 24 April 2008

I am bored.

I am in a lesson (I will not specify which) and I am doing absolutely nothing.
At all.
Nichts.
Nada.
Zipperoo.
Thusly, I am bored. So I decided to talk to you. You being the readers.

Ahem.
Hello there readers.
How are you?
Really? So that cleared up? Good for you. How's Roger?
Never! He actually did it? And how is the widow?
Aw, I'm sad to hear that.
Really? Well, good for you. Keep going, be brave.
Of course I am. You know me.
Ha ha.
Well, good to know you're still going.
Okay.
See you soon.
Bye now.
Byee!

-CLICK-

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

No comments:

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!