Quote of the 'Week'

"Men will always be mad, and those who think they can cure them are the maddest of all."
Voltaire
Discovering that someone has commented on one of my blogs is such a joyous feeling. Hint, bloody hint!

Tuesday 29 April 2008

A little poem about John

John Mahon is a kid in my class at school, by the way.
He has given his full consent for this frankly insulting poem, so don't say "Oh, how can you be so cruel to him?", because he finds it funny.
So shut it and let me tell my poem.

Ahem.

I have a friend called John, he's short and thin and specky
And everyone runs away from him because he is a trekkie.
He knows Will Shatner's middle name in Star Trek: it's Tiberius,
We look at him in disbelief and say: "You can't be serious!"
He really does love Star Trek. You can see it in his eyes.
If he really loves it that much, why doesn't he live on the Enterprise?

Well, my moment of glory is over for today.
Cheerio.

No comments:

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!