Quote of the 'Week'

"Men will always be mad, and those who think they can cure them are the maddest of all."
Voltaire
Discovering that someone has commented on one of my blogs is such a joyous feeling. Hint, bloody hint!

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Can't concentrate enough to think of a suitable title

Well, ladies and gentlemen. It appears that I have swine flu.

It has its pros and cons...

PRO - My immune system will be a little better prepared for the predicted mutation of the strain come winter.
CON - I'm missing a lot of school.
PRO - I'm missing a lot of school.
CON - I feel like s**t.

Now, I haven't seen a doctor as of yet, but I compared my symptoms over facebook with a past sufferer of the virus, Miss Harriet Foyster, and they're virtually identical. Which means that if it is the same illness, I will also be unwell for another week or so. Ho hum.

I'll probably try to justify my unproductive week of convalescing by contributing to either this blog or my webcomic blog. So that's a fairly good side effect of my illness.

I won't be doing many vlogs, if any, because you lot don't want to see me struggle through five minutes of video when I feel about eighty years old.

Well, that's about all I have to say on that matter.

Cheerio!



No comments:

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!