Quote of the 'Week'

"Men will always be mad, and those who think they can cure them are the maddest of all."
Voltaire
Discovering that someone has commented on one of my blogs is such a joyous feeling. Hint, bloody hint!

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Oh, how creative I am

I have invented a new word. I've been using it quite a lot recently without realising it, and I think it's time the word got a bit of recognition.

GIGGLESOME

Isn't that a heart-warming word? It sounds gigglesome as a word, which makes it all the more appropriate if you're trying to describe something that makes you giggle; something that makes you laugh, but in a lovely, harmless way.


Dear whoever edits the Oxford English Dictionary

Please can you add the word gigglesome to the English language? I promise that loads of people use it, and it's a really good word and I don't think you've got it in your dictionary, although I hear it is massive. The dictionary, that is, not the word, although gigglesome is a quite long word. But that's besides the point. Please can you add it in please? To help, I think it goes between the words giggle goo and giggly.

Yours sincerely,
William Wivell

P.S. I love your work.

No comments:

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!