Quote of the 'Week'

"Men will always be mad, and those who think they can cure them are the maddest of all."
Voltaire
Discovering that someone has commented on one of my blogs is such a joyous feeling. Hint, bloody hint!

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Another internet peculiarity to waste your time perusing

Hey there, gang!

I have decided to harness all the strange and surreal ideas, floating around in my noggin, and transfer them into comic strips that I will post up on the internet. I have created a new blog for the comics (gasp!) to stop this one getting too full, and it already has a comic strip posted up, to give you an idea of what's in store in the future. It's a rather funny cartoon about Jesus (hardcore Christians are going to love me for this). I politely but firmly insist that you check it out.

Go on.

No comments:

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!