Quote of the 'Week'

"Men will always be mad, and those who think they can cure them are the maddest of all."
Voltaire
Discovering that someone has commented on one of my blogs is such a joyous feeling. Hint, bloody hint!

Sunday 18 April 2010

Late Night Blogging

Mister Ross Milnes and I have started work on a new project. It's basically like a podcast, but animated, and it's a blatant rip-off of the Ricky Gervais Show.
On an unrelated note, here is a picture of a thinly-disguised plug.
I honestly think this project will go somewhere. I have so many other projects that I have shelved over the years, because my dedication to an idea rarely exceeds past a weekend.

There's my homage to Dr Seuss: 'Who's the Greatest Pie-Eater?' Asks Poom-Pa-Nom Peter, a story I finished writing, but stopped illustrating six months ago, five percent of the way through; a portrait commissioned by two friends (on the rare chance that at least one of the two people reads this and knows that this deliberately-vague mention is directed at them, I am so sorry for not getting it done - I'll try to get myself to continue it) and countless other animations that I simply don't have the drive to continue. I think there must be this constant, underlying depression, droning on in the very back of my mind about how pointless these projects are but frustratingly capable of controlling my motivations.

However, I'm really enjoying making this cartoon, so I'm optimistic (I'm currently at my mum's, away from my home computer and my animating software, and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms).

On a similar vein, I'm terribly sorry about the tent, Sam. One parent is a dithering idiot (it seems to be hereditary) and the other is constantly busy, so I haven't had the chance to rein one in and force them to take me to your place of residence for retrieval.
If you're not Sam, you won't understand that last bit. Well sucks to be you, and not Sam, then, doesn't it?

Anyway, I must go now because my back hurts. The only place I can currently get an internet connection is on my mother's kitchen window-sill, so I'm currently sat on the draining board, my back twisted ninety degrees to the left. I think my ribcage is squishing one of my kidneys. And I like my kidney. So bye.

No comments:

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!