Quote of the 'Week'

"Men will always be mad, and those who think they can cure them are the maddest of all."
Voltaire
Discovering that someone has commented on one of my blogs is such a joyous feeling. Hint, bloody hint!

Wednesday 15 July 2009

And lo, a new blog came into fruition

A chum o'mine, Josh Shaw, has followed my blogging example (did that sound rude to you?) and has created his own blog! It's still in the early stages, but I think it will be quite good.

And why does the spell-check function on Blogger try and correct words like Blogger and blog and blogging and blogger and frabjous and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious? Most peculiar.

Well, I know when a blog post is losing its way. I'll end this now.

Tally ho.

No comments:

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!