Quote of the 'Week'

"Men will always be mad, and those who think they can cure them are the maddest of all."
Voltaire
Discovering that someone has commented on one of my blogs is such a joyous feeling. Hint, bloody hint!

Wednesday 29 July 2009

Faceblogging

This blog is now available through my Facebook profile. Every time I post something up here, Facebook turns it into a note. This means that by clicking a few buttons until you get a full list of my notes on Facebook, you essentially have my blog. Rather nifty, I expect you'll concur.

I did this the other day, but as I needed an excuse to post something up on this blog o'mine, I looked back over the past week's events. The only two vaguely interesting things that happened of late were the blog/Facebook team-up (that sounds so cool; 'Faceblog... UNITE!') and the phenomenally persistent spell of rain that Lincolnshire has been experiencing (along with the rest of England, I'd wager), and as I didn't want to fall into that British stereotype and drone on about the weather (as much as I really want to), I decided to resort to the Faceblog approach (I like that word now).

Sorry, I just realised that I kept cutting my sentences up with bracketed interruptions.

Too many brackets spoil the... er... broth. No, wait. Too many soups spoil the br... breakfast... no.... Too many sentences spoil the cooks... Hang on, I'll get this in a moment.
Too many... brackets... spoil the... sentence? That'll do.

My worst fears are coming into fruition: this blog post is disintegrating into gibberish at an alarming rate.

Abort! Abort!

NOTE: This blog post has been prematurely terminated due to a psychological implosion on the part of the blogger. Normal service will resume in due course.

No comments:

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!