Quote of the 'Week'

"Men will always be mad, and those who think they can cure them are the maddest of all."
Voltaire
Discovering that someone has commented on one of my blogs is such a joyous feeling. Hint, bloody hint!

Friday 10 July 2009

Prom Prom Prom Prom

As my chanting, repetitive and slightly confusing title put it, I have a prom coming up. Tonight, in fact. For those of you who don't know what a prom is, it is a big social event at the end of the last official year of school where all the boys and girls dress up as penguins and lampshades respectively, and then eat, and maybe dance. Should be a lark. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

It just occurred to me that most of the followers of this blog will actually be at the prom tonight. Oh, wait, there's Mister Mahon. Well, I'll post up a prom update either tonight or tomorrow especially for you, John.

'Cause I'm nice like that.

Over and out.

No comments:

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!